Working Too Hard! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, November 14, 2011

Working Too Hard!

My friends think that I work too hard. I know they are right; this has been going on for about five years now. But I guess for all the years that I spent lepaking, not doing anything productive at all, it is time for me to make up for all the lost time while I still can! When I am old, I don't want to be still working to put food on the table. I want to be able to retire early, which means I have to work even harder right now when I can.

I know that I have neglected a lot of friends, but you know, it's a sacrifice to me. When I am down and out, nobody will care about me, except myself. I can only depend on myself. This is what I think, perhaps I have yet to meet someone who selflessly helps me without wanting something in return. This is not to say I do not have close friends. I do, just that I believe in myself more than any other person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment