Playing Catch Up | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Playing Catch Up

My, it's been ten days since I updated my blog here and I had been busy just as long. Even today, I am pushing myself to complete everything before the weekend starts again. And once more, the weekend starts early for me.

I have to say, despite being so, so busy and luckily, enjoying what I do, I do wish that my financial rewards are better. I don't know how long more I can go like this, I know that I just have to keep doing and soon, I will be able to 'see' where this all will lead me.

This weekend sees me going to the capital city again. Have no idea if I will leave on Sunday or Monday but I will have to be back on Tuesday. Have an appointment on Wednesday in Ipoh, you see. So, really tight schedule and if you don't hear from me here in the next few days, DO NOT BE ALARMED! Teehee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment