Getting Ready For Christmas | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Getting Ready For Christmas

Yes, I know it's still early days before Christmas but which me running all over town because of my work, it's better for me to start getting the house ready for Christmas as and when I have some free time at home.

Actually, I had forgotten that it's already November, and there's less than two months to Christmas, until a friend gave me a couple of christmas themed doormats. That certainly made me check my calendar!

While I will not cart out my Christmas tree yet, because it will only collect dust, I will start cleaning the house next week. My mom's health isn't that good anymore and I can't afford to pay a cleaner to do it this year. So must start early to make sure I have the entire house cleaned by Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment