Taking A Break | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Taking A Break

Now that Deepavali is over, it is time for me to take a break. I have been running all over town attending Deepavali open houses in Ipoh. It makes me glad that Ipoh is not as developed as KL or PJ, which means that I could still go to a few places a day, unlike KL where I could only go to one place a day because of the terrible traffic jam.

So today, I am going to be a good girl and stay home to catch up with some of the work that I had neglected over the past week, catch up with laundry and bills. Yes, it's the end of the month again. I probably am in the red again this month, I didn't balance my account yet.

A friend told me that life is very balanced. With so many things to do, expenses increase. We can just home that income will increase as well! Sigh... not in my case!

0 comments:

Post a Comment