Body Acne | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Body Acne

My sister told me that she is suffering from a bad case of body acne suddenly. She said it's painful even lying on her back, where the majority of the acne is. I think it would be caused by bacteria.

In any case, I reminded her of her plans to buy a foam mattress by foambymail as she had intended to, earlier this year, but has procrastinated thus far. Although I am not sure if foam mattress could help her shake off her body acne, at least a better mattress could give her better rest thanks to the support foam mattresses give thanks to better body support.

In fact, I had also wanted to buy one but I have been so busy running about town because of my work, I don't have time to shop for it. Maybe I'll just get it online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment