Malaysia International Toys Fair | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Malaysia International Toys Fair

Pretty excited about the upcoming Malaysia International Toys Fair from 9th - 11th Sept, 2011 (11am - 9pm) at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. That's this coming weekend. I like toys generally but not the anime or transformer kind of toys. I guess I don't even know which type of toys I do like. How about soft toys? Is anyone selling soft toys there are are soft toys considered too kiddie with low commercial value?

In any case, I can only go one day and not all three days. Admission fee is RM3 per day, by the way, a small price to pay if I could bring home plenty of cute photos! Not sure if any of my friends will be going as well. It would be fun to share the experience with someone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment