Olympus E-510 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 12, 2011

Olympus E-510

My friend read that I am looking to upgrade my camera to a dslr. He has a spare one that I could use, he said, so I brought it home. I thought that digital slr cameras are not difficult to use but boy, am I wrong.

The learning curve is really steep for me because I do not have a technical mind in the first place. It's OK shooting in broad daylight but it's a great challenge shooting in the dark or when the action is fast, like sports. I am still learning....

I wonder if there is a DSLR camera for dumb people like me. I really don't like fiddling with settings when I am on the run, and I do sometimes shoot and run as a photojournalist wannabe. I won’t mind paying a little bit more…

0 comments:

Post a Comment