5 Moles Removed | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 Moles Removed

So I've got my five moles removed yesterday at GH's Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Clinic. Phew... it was scary. One of the moles was from my face, four were from my neck. And I still have multiple moles to be removed all over my body. I guess I have to go for two more rounds.

This coming week, I have to go and get my stitches removed on three different days. I guess my whole week is filled up, just trying to meet my appointments at the clinic. LOL Wow, to think that I waited three months for my mole removal appointment, and the day arrived at the blink of an eye!

I'm glad that it's not as painful as I had feared. It was painful when anesthesia was being injected but after that, I could still feel all the activity but not the pain. it was as if the procedure was being done to someone else! Weird feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment