Ferraris | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ferraris

I went to a street party last night in Ipoh, hosted by Baliz. Well, I have never been there before; well, clubbing isn't my kind of thing...but I went especially for the super cars and superbikes. I was earlier informed that there would be a collection of vehicles on display because it's a charity do.

Well, there were only three Ferraris there so I took photos of them. HHmm I have no idea what models the red Ferraris are but the black one is a Ferrari 430 Scuderia. These are lean mean machines, I tell you. I wonder how much they sell... it's not easy to see one on the road here in Ipoh. Then again, our roads are not friendly to super cars.

Still, I would like to go on a ride in one of these, though.... that is, if I'm not the one driving. I have problem driving my own car, as it is, because I am just not good. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment