Minggu Saham Amanah Malaysia (MSAM 2011) | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, April 22, 2011

Minggu Saham Amanah Malaysia (MSAM 2011)

I chanced upon an inspiration talk by Malaysia's own angkasawan, Datuk Dr Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, when I went to visit Minggu Saham Amanah Malaysia (MSAM) on the first day of the event. This event is still ongoing at Stadium Indera Mulia but visits by Datuk Dr Sheikh are long over.

There's no denying that Dr Sheikh is so good looking, even my male friends say so! When they told me that there's a rumour going on that he bends the other day, I was very shocked. They say the whole country knows except me. SIGH!

Whatever the case, I am very inspired by his talk. I may be long over the age of his target group of audience, people who still have a long way to go in life, but still, I am going to make the best of what I have, trying to achieve what I could because mental strength is all that matters!

0 comments:

Post a Comment