Air Asia Race Against Time | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, December 06, 2010

Air Asia Race Against Time

Air Asia is back again with their cheap flights. I so want to go somewhere, anywhere, by flight, and take advantage of Air Asia promotions but because there is such a long gap between buying the ticket and flying, it is so difficult for me to decide. And I already have one of the most flexible schedules!

But even though I am able to go somewhere, I don't feel like going alone because it is risky to go alone. Haven't we read too much in the papers already about female getting into trouble when alone, or even in pairs? I certainly don't want to be part of he statistics. The problem is I just can't find a travel partner!

I haven't taken a flight before and I would have to go on my first trip out of the country with someone who has travelled intentionally before. Otherwise it would be like the blind leading the blind. Who wants to go traipsing with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment