The Temple of Fine Arts (Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur) | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Temple of Fine Arts (Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur)

As you know, I went to KL on Thursday and every time I am down in KL for a day trip, I usually just hang out in Brickfields because it is near to KL Sentral and that is where I disembark. I spend a lot of time there either waiting for a friend to pick me up when I arrived, or before my train comes, sticking close to KL Sentral so that I won't get caught in traffic and miss my ride home.

This trip, I came across The Temple of Fine Arts and took a photo of it. I didn't manage to get more photos and from other angles as there were other vehicles and even a large rubbish bin blocking, unfortunately. I couldn't even see the signboard in front and only know it's the Temple of Fine Arts when my friend pointed it out to me.

My friend told me the building is very ugly and doesn't look artistic at all. It definitely doesn't give a clue of the "fine arts" that's supposed to happen inside. I wonder if there are shows during the day and if so, how much the tickets are. Maybe it would be good for me to go and attend a show or something instead of sitting at kopitiams. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment