Keeping My Old Cell Phone Safe | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Keeping My Old Cell Phone Safe

If you have been following my blog, you will know that I am planning to get a new cell phone. I wanted to trade it in but my friend told me about this cell phone spy device that could read old text messages that have been deleted. Imagine my surprised. I have heard of such possibility though it never crossed my mind that it is so easily available!

Now, I am thinking of keeping my old cell phone since I have just deleted almost a thousand old text messages from my phone. With this mobile phone spy that could read old text messages even if they have been deleted, it means I am not safe. HAHAHA Yes, I did have lots of secret text messages. I thought that I'm safe as long as I have deleted everything before releasing it to the public!

0 comments:

Post a Comment