I Didn't Know Frankie Lam Is Hot! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Didn't Know Frankie Lam Is Hot!

If you have been reading my blog, I am sure you would know that the TVB actor I current like is Kevin Cheng. Come to think of it, it has been a long time since I watched him. Currently, I am watching Forensic Heroes, the 2006 drama and plan to follow it up with the new Forensic Heroes that has Kevin Cheng in it.

The thing is that, watching Forensic Heroes, I finally realize that Frankie Lam is hot also. Of course, I have occasionally seen him in the gossip magazines since he is married to TVB fa dan Kenix Kwok and since their marriage in 2005, there have been way too many gossips about their marriage being on the rocks, divorce rumours and about Frankie owning Kenix a million HKD. How true these are I have no idea but my point is that even though I have seen him in tabloids and online, I have never thought that he's hot.

How strange it is that watching a drama, where I get to see the "whole" person, his actions and speech, can change my perspective of someone. Maybe it's also his role in the drama. I guess it's because of this constant dose of something that makes people household names. Heck, even an actor like Bobby Au Yeung has his fans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment