Upload Songs To Memory Card Problem | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Upload Songs To Memory Card Problem

I don't know what happened to my computer. Since I downgraded my OS from Win7 to Win XP, I am not able to upload songs to a phone memory card anymore. Doing so would take more than one hour for a 3 - 4 minute long track and sometimes, my computer hangs. Since taking such a long time is certainly not natural, most of the time, I just cancel the upload. There has got to be a faster way!

Previously, although my computer is too old to run Win7 smoothly, I could still upload songs to the memory card of my father's phone. It was slow but I did get quite a lot of tracks uploaded for him. I don't know how the shops do it. They are really fast.

And it's strange why Win XP doesn't work for me now because previously before I upgraded my OS to Win7, I was using Win XP too. I tried using Nokia PC Suite and it was crawling as well. It's really frustrating!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment