That Awesome Gig [Tonight] In Support Of Indie Music | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 28, 2010

That Awesome Gig [Tonight] In Support Of Indie Music

I received an invitation from a band member of Underheadlights but I am sorry I haven't time to post about the gig they will be playing at TONIGHT! If you live around Re:Lex at Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya, you can still make your way there to support them. Entrance fee is RM25, if not mistaken.

Bands that will be playing at That Awesome Gig tonight, besides Underheadlights, are Altered Frequency, Army of Three, Largest Rabbits On Tour, fourletterstory and Unabashed, none of which I have heard of to be honest but who cares? Music is music and it's up to us to appreciate their creation.

I understand that "That Awesome Gig" is in support of "dream village" but I have no idea what this is all about. I understand that it's a community project. Anyway, why are you still here? Make your way there before it's over at 9pm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment