Starting From Zero Again | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 20, 2010

Starting From Zero Again

It has been more than two weeks since I drove. Yes, again. Long breaks like these are certainly bad for the re-learner. This is the the third long break for me since I purchased the toy car. Like I said, I am definitely not a "driver" but a passenger and sometimes, I just wish I don't have to drive but I know that would not be practical nor will it be convenient when I no longer have my personal "driver".

My father says that the more I learn, the more regressive I get but I think that the more he nags at me sitting by my side, the more mistakes I make. And it makes me wonder, why, the time that I went on the road by myself, I made some mistakes too. Hehehe!

And you know, I feel extremely dumb when my neighbour, a lady who is crippled, can drive a normal car. She learned when she was already in her 30s and yet do not face the kind of handling problems that I am facing. I feel so stupid. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment