Sexy Costume Party | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Sexy Costume Party

I have been invited, through Facebook, to a costume party that my old school mate is throwing. I am not sure if I will attend and haven't RSVPed yet because we are required to dress up in sexy costumes and you know me... I am so conventional, I would feel out of place in a sexy costume! I don't even have a figure to carry off anything sexy. I would do well dressed as a pumpkin, though.

Apart from my reservations, it would be great if I could attend and see all my old school friends dressed up sexily to the nines. It would be hilarious as I am sure, a lot of them are like me too, not feeling so sexy ordinarily but not passing up the chance to dress up when they can.

I guess I would need more time to think about this. Call me old fashion. I'm not denying it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment