The Matta Perak Travel Fair 2010 (MPTF 2010) | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Matta Perak Travel Fair 2010 (MPTF 2010)

If you are like me and look forward to Matta Fair two times a year, then the good news is that they are back. The Perak Chapter will be organising one from 3rd to 5th September, 2010 and it will be held at Dewan Leong Wan Chin at SMJK Perempuan, Ipoh in Jalan Kampar, Ipoh. Time is from 10am to 10pm daily for these three days.

I don't know if we have to pay an entrance fee or even how much it would be. A travel fair that i visited recently in Kuala Lumpur imposed an RM3 entrance fee on adults and yet, it was full house on the day that I went. Children below the age of 12 and senior citizens above the age of 58 get to enter for free, though.

As usual, I expect the venue to be packed, pay or not. It's too bad that the venue is too far away from my home unlike previous fairs so maybe I will have to get someone to go along with me since I don't drive as competently as I should. LOL Still, I'm interested to see what kind of travel deals are available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment