Long Weekend But No Special Plans | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Long Weekend But No Special Plans

The long weekend may have started yesterday, especially for people who are going to take Monday off. That's five long days for them. I really wanted to get away somewhere but when I think of the traffic jam, I shudder. But then again, I really have to be a good girl and not go anywhere for the time being because going away would mean spending money and right now, I really need to save for a desktop computer. It's giving me trouble and I hate it. SIGH! How long more can I endure the endless blue screens?

A friend is going away to Patong, Thailand to celebrate her 40th birthday. It's a milestone. She invited me to go along with her and a few of her friends but I declined. This really isn't a time to go to the beach because of the freakish weather. I didn't tell her so, of course. I just said that I will be busy. But like I said, I have to stay put so as not to incur additional expenses. I have already spent too much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment