In For The Next Three Days | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 14, 2010

In For The Next Three Days

I will be staying home and be a good girl and put my head down to clear up all the work that has piled up over the past few months. As you know, I have been naughty and travelled from Sungai Petani right down to Sentosa Island and nearly even crossed over to Indonesia through Kukup's International Ferry Terminal.

Even with three days, I will only be able to do the important stuff since these are are things that piled up when Snoopy was so ill he was bed-ridden for 7.5 months and then died. You know, I just didn't have the mind do do anything other than the necessary and then I was depressed for sometime and then my aunt died suddenly and I was again depressed.

I am someone who gets affected by negativity very easily. I know it's best to keep things, especially negative issues that affect me emotionally at arm's length but I never learn. Anyway, am not going to push myself. If I had procrastinated for over a year, it means that they are not very important in the first place but I would like to get them out of the way sooner than later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment