Extremely Tempted By Garmin Nuvi! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Extremely Tempted By Garmin Nuvi!

I was at PC Fair (II) Ipoh yesterday like I said I would go. Although there were many products aggressively promoted, very much like a higher end flea market, I had my eye on Garmin Nuvi only. Of course, there was the Garmin Asus M10 S3 smart phone but that didn't have a price tag on it and it probably is way too expensive for me.

Although I also didn't see any price tag on Garmin Nuvi, it's around RM999 the last time I saw it at PC Show, and also confirmed by a friend in KL who is currently using it. It is not going to be cheaper just because it was being sold in a "fair". The cheaper items are usually those that will be replaced by better technology products, not necessarily going obsolete soon, but just not the most advanced product in the market.

Anyway, for someone like me who would need to think of a purchase for a thousand times, I probably will end up not buying it because it is not really a necessity. Just a fancy device that would be good to have, a device that would be useful but not a device that I MUST have, if you know what I mean. Perhaps I will wait awhile more for the price to drop further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment