Evergreen Engelbert Humperdinck | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Evergreen Engelbert Humperdinck

My father is busy playing Engelbert Humperdinck songs these few days after I transferred some of the tracks into the memory card of his new phone. Although I am a rock chick myself, loving Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses, Scorpions and Linkin Park among others, I have to say that I am enjoy the music of Engelbert Humperdinck.

It's interesting to note that not many people know that the real name of Engelbert is Arnold George Dorsey, even people who love listening to his music. Of course, I'm not talking about those who would check out every other thing on the internet.

And although it is obvious that Engelbert Humperdinck has Indian blood in him, he has neither denied or admitted it, though he lists his parents as "British" but you know, only Indians have that kind of voice. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment