Email Not Coming In To Gmail | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Email Not Coming In To Gmail

It's strange. I rcently accused one company of not sending me an email after waiting for almost a week. I had to call up again to ask them to resend and I thought their service was pretty shoddy.

And then today, when I was expecting to receive a number of email from one company, only one managed to come through, the rest did not arrive. If this happened one time, I really would have thought that it's the sender's fault but now, with this happening two times, I really have to wonder if it's Gmail's fault. Is it?

I know that we cannot depend on technology 100% but when important email that is supposed to arrive did not, it's quite disconcerting. Imagine all the missed opportunities, if any! All the money earned less too. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment