Back From KL | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back From KL

Yes, I am back from my day trip to KL where I only spent time in Brickfields where KL Sentral and MidValley Megamall are located. LOL... still, my friend and I were nearly caught in the bad traffic jam and I nearly missed my train ride home to Ipoh.

I managed to ride in the electric train from KL Sentral and Ipoh and I have to say it was not an earth shattering experience. My, are my expectations high!! But still, it was an experience which I will blog about once I have downloaded the photos.

So when will my next trip be and where would I be going? I have an appointment in KL in September, which I will also try to make it a day trip to cut down on my travelling expenses and then I hope to make the Penang trip with my family. It's gonna cost me a few hundred bucks there. No... I really shouldn't measure spending quality time with my family with money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment