Supporting My Cousin's Studies | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 02, 2010

Supporting My Cousin's Studies

About 1.5 years ago, I called up a psychic in the United States who asked if I was supporting a younger family member through his or her education and I said I wasn't. I also wondered whom I could support since I am youngest in my family and one of the youngest among my cousins.

Well, the thing is that my own is now very sick and his son still needs another 1.5 years to graduate. My father has asked me to send him RM700 a month to support him but how could I? It's not that I don't make so much money. Supporting him, what else do I have left? I too need to upgrade myself, right?

And it's not that I want to help but I don't think I have any choice. My aunt, his mother, has helped us so much for so many years financially, and in fact, my father still owes her money so I really cannot do anything but to help my father.

I'm very sad because it seems like I am always being made use of, always the one who have to help someone but then who is helping me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment