Entertaining Guests In The Garden | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, July 02, 2010

Entertaining Guests In The Garden

My mother told me that we should do something with our garden. She said that since we have such a spacious lawn, we may as well make the best use of the space. She said that if we could have a few patio chairs and a table, she would be able to entertain guests in the garden without having them come into the house, which could sometimes be rather messy and she feels embarrassed about that.

I had thought of that before too but I don't know if it's too extravagant since we hardly have guests over, unless it's during Chinese New Year and Christmas. Other times, everyone would be busy with their own lives and there is no time for visiting. In fact, most of our relatives and friends aren't even in Ipoh.

Well, I think that even if we do create something out of the lawn, I would only do so closer to Chinese New Year and there is still plenty of time before then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment