Mounting Car Repair Bills | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, June 07, 2010

Mounting Car Repair Bills

It pains me that it seems that no matter how much I paid to repair the car, something or other will go wrong and I would have to fork out even more. My father says that buying a used car, this is normal, and one would need to spend RM2 - RM3K repairing and refurbishing it.

Well, I can't afford a new car and even if I could, I don't relish the thought of being saddled with a car loan for the next five or seven years. I would rather pay installment on my own home, though I am not so ready for it yet.

The problem is that I am so stingy that no matter how cheap the repairs are, I would still "pain". It is probably because I know how difficult it is to earn and how it is even more difficult to save. I don't really need a car but it is something that I would love to have. I would love to learn to drive again. I gave it all back to my driving instructor since I didn't drive very shortly after I obtained my driver's license.

Oh well, I guess this is just something that I would have to live with if I want the freedom that my own car provides.

0 comments:

Post a Comment