High Risk Account | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 24, 2010

High Risk Account

A friend sent me an email just before I left for Singapore and I didn't have time to reply him in depth. My friend is starting a new website and he said that he couldn't find an online credit card payment processor that would accept him. If not mistaken, he is in a business that is considered "high risk" by most credit card processing company.

I have another friend who previously faced this same problem. Well, these businesses that are considered high risk are very lucrative but there are many teething problems and one of them is looking for a willing online credit card processor.

Now that I am back from my week-long holiday, I am able to help my friend look for a company that offers online merchant account processing services, particularly those in the "high risk" business. Maybe I wouldn't even have to search but just pick up the phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment