Big Is Beautiful, Or Is It? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 11, 2010

Big Is Beautiful, Or Is It?

Donna Simpson is once again making headlines. If you have been following my blog, you would have read my earlier post on her where she is striving to be the world's fattest woman. Why would anyone want to hold such a world record? Big is beautiful, no doubt, but too much of a good thing could be overwhelming.

I find people really strange. While the rest of us are striving to discover diet pill that works, here she is, bucking the trend to actually eat to her heart's content. How much is her grocery bill again? US$815 a week! Frankly, I have better use for the money.

Stranger still is that there are people fascinated with all the fat and would pay to see her online. My friends tell me that after looking at her, they are full even without eating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment