Sourcing For Electronic Components | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sourcing For Electronic Components

My friend is complaining that it’s becoming increasingly difficult to acquire raw materials for his projects. He is an electronics engineer, you see, so each project is made up of many smaller electronic components.

I have to say that I know nothing about electronics except to use the completed product but I came across this website, 1-Source, this morning which offers electronic and engineering services. I was informed that they are leaders in the industry.

I thought that my friend would be able to acquire the necessary Electronic Components through 1-Source. I am not sure if this would be helpful but I wouldn’t know if I don’t let him know, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment