Diesel Price Down By RM0.10 Per Litre | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, December 15, 2008

Diesel Price Down By RM0.10 Per Litre

My, it is mid month and another price revision for our fuel. It's going to be RM1.70 per litre tomorrow, down 10sen from RM1.80. Bleh.... it's still not low enough considering the world price of crude oil right now at US$47 per barrel.

In the previous revision, my friend asked me if I am happy with the new price and I said no because it could definitely be better and you know what? He said that I am hard to please!!!

Wei, I pay for the diesel, of course I want a pump price that reflects the low world market price, right? In any case, I guess we just have to be patient and wait for the reduction in price by 10sen, 10sen and then 5sen, 5sen, then 0sen, 0sen. Chey.... hopefully by then the world crude oil price would not have bounced and then it is no longer justified to reduce pump price for the rakyat.

Boo!

2 comments:

molly said...

I thought I saw in the news it went down to 1.80 tonight?

Em said...

Hej Molly,

I think it starts from midnight onwards like previous times.

Post a Comment