Digital Photo Printing | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Digital Photo Printing

Although I take a lot of photos, I have ever once printed any of my digital photos. However, recently, I took a few hundred shots of the Nine Emperor Gods' Festival and was forced to print the photos so that I could give them to people in the photos.

Wah, after doing a little research, I found that the cheapest offered here in Ipoh is 29sen for printing above 100 photos. Service fee is RM5 but I thought that it's an awesome deal because I asked a friend and he told me that the market price for digital photo printing is 30sen to 50sen.

So I selected 161 photos to be printed but when I placed my order, the fella told me that it's 29sen for every 100 prints. Aiya.... that means that for the shots above 100, in my case it was 61, I had to pay 40sen each. Their advertisement was really misleading because they just mentioned "bulk printing".

If I have known that we could only qualify for 29sen per print for every 100 shots, I would have made up the balance of 39 shots to make up 200 prints. LOL After all, the service fee is only just RM5! Well, what to do, first timer.

I remember that just about a year ago, printing a 4R digital photo was about 60 - 80sen! No wonder I never printed any of my digital photos all along. LOL!
>

0 comments:

Post a Comment