Let The Games Begin! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Let The Games Begin!

The Olympics is going to commence tomorrow and everyone is so excited. My friend, over in Australia, tells me that the Olympics has received tremendous coverage that everyone is so eager to see how well their athletes fare. You know Australia will have a strong swim team. And the children are all very excited about the cute Fuwa mascots Beibei, Jingjing, Huanhuan, Yingying and Nini. Heck, even adults think that they are cute and want to buy the Olympics souvenirs.

Actually I am interested to see what London 2012, the next Olympic host, will come up with for their mascot. Maybe they will have six little boys and girls with names that start with L,O,N,D,O and N. What do you think? LOL

My sister in the United States has expressed her desire to follow the games too but with the time difference, it will be difficult for her to do so. As for me, even though I am in Malaysia, in the same time zone as China, I will not have the time to watch it. SIGH! I love sports, only as a spectator, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment