How Many Pairs Of Shoes Do You Have? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, June 30, 2008

How Many Pairs Of Shoes Do You Have?

If you have been following my blog, you will know that I have been trying to find a good pair of boots. I don't own too many pairs of shoes but I am very particular about the comfort level of my shoes. Also, it is not easy to find shoes that are not boring! I lamented to my friend that I am in need of new shoes but I am not prepared to pay for something that I do not like.

My friend told me to check out the website of Bowlfish shoes and I have to admit that I never heard of them before. However, I am really impressed with their range of Bowlfish women’s shoes, particularly their boots. Look how colorful, fresh and vibrant they are! How come there aren’t such boots in Ipoh??

My father has also been looking for a good pair of working shoes and nearly ended up buying a pair that’s made in China last evening, just as an interim but afterwards, I am going to show him Blowfish men's shoes and maybe we could get a pair each!

0 comments:

Post a Comment