I Wanna Be A Gadget Girl Too!!! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, December 16, 2007

I Wanna Be A Gadget Girl Too!!!

I have a few girlfriends who are gadget freaks. They are very up to date and know what new gadgets that are in the market are and what will be launching soon. Gee.... they even OWN these cool gadgets as soon as they are available here!

Now, I am too cheap to spend my own money on these. LOL I think that these are classified under my list of things that I do not need at all but would definitely love to OWN!

Last month, I was told that Forumer™ is running a sweepstakes for a cool Nokia N810 because they are celebrating their fourth birthday.

Check out this screen shot. Is it YUMMY or is it YUMMY??? I wish I have it in my hands like, right now!!!! Wish me luck, will you???

0 comments:

Post a Comment