Yum Yum Restaurant | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Yum Yum Restaurant

Yesterday, for lunch, I had the chance to go to Yum Yum Restaurant. This restaurant has been opened for business for twenty years or so, if I am not mistaken. I took a picture as I was walking in and one as I was walking out. These are just random shots because obviously, I did not have time to stand around for that perfect shot. However, I am glad that these turned out fine.

The shots that I took inside, however, all turned out badly due to insufficient light. So you can't see the shots of dishes or architecture. Yum Yum's "chiew phai" dish is the pandan chicken. If you are there, you must try it. It's not that expensive also. You can't be expensive to survive in my cow town!

0 comments:

Post a Comment