I'm So Touched | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm So Touched

A friend of mine who is also a blogger but does not blog for pay went out of the way to call me because I was facing a crisis. I sent him an SMS telling him that the PR of all my blogs dropped a few times. My heart dropped too. Yes, his also dropped from five to four despite having no paid links on it. No sidebar links at all. The only "links" on his blog are those from Google AdSense.

So what is the theory again???

Another guy whose blogroll is a mile long with thanks to his link exchanging efforts rose from five to six. Who said reciprocal links don't work anymore, har?

Anyway, yes, I am touched that my friend does care about my things even though to some people a PR drop is something frivolous. I know there are more important things in life but this is affecting me DIRECTLY.

Have I already mentioned that I am touched that someone cares for what I care about? Thank you very much :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment