Why Refurbished POS Equipment? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Why Refurbished POS Equipment?

My friend Soo invited me to the launch of his new retail store. Normally, I would keep quiet but I saw that he should have installed used point of sale equipment instead of new and I think that he has spent a considerable amount of money on them. I asked him if he knows that he could get the same work done for less if he has opted for something like the used Fujitsu Point of Sale equipment. It does sound like I was pouring cold water on his shoulders, right?

My own company uses refurbished point of sale equipment and has been very satisfied with their performance. Actually, they are all the same for lower cost. We use refurbished ibm pos equipment and everything has been running smoothly too.

There is absolutely no point in splurging thousands of dollars on new equipment when what we should do is to buy low and use the extra budget into maintaining the equipment and keep it running as smoothly as possible.

All these are specialized by Vision POS, actually. They are the largest supplier of refurbished equipment and it is their “job” to ensure that all used POS equipment that are passed through their hands have undergone stringent refurbished procedure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment