What's In Colloidal Silver? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, October 15, 2007

What's In Colloidal Silver?

Have you tried colloidal silver yet? Well, I haven't! I know I should but I can't seem to find them here and the only option is to buy it online.

Anyway, I have heard so much about it and how it could cure so many different kinds of ailments from sometime minor like the flue bug to major diseases. However, don't take my word for it because I believe that everyone's reaction to food and supplements would be different and the same will go for colloidal silver.

It's the end of the year and the weather is really bad lately. If you notice, more and more people are down with flu. Well, if you are also one of the victims, you should try this! What better time is there to try, right??

A word of caution, though! If you are going to try colloidal silver, go for the purest silver ONLY. Yes, there are many diluted colloidal silver in the market and they will not do you any good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment