What Promotional Items? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 27, 2007

What Promotional Items?

My girlfriend consulted me on ways to promote her online store. As you know, her store is not doing too well and languishing in sales. Of course it did not help matters with half the internet population in Malaysia gone for Hari Raya and also Deepavali. Speaking from experience, traffic will drop significantly when there are long stretches of holidays.

Although I am no expert when it comes to marketing, I told her that I Know what I would like to receive: t-shirts, custom pens, key chains, notepads and things that I could use everyday. As a user, I won't mind the logo or slogan and as a marketer, I would be happy to have my name out and able to keep reminding the user of my store.

I personally feel that it's benefit for both giver and receiver. I am sure you also look forward to freebies. What products would you like, normally?

0 comments:

Post a Comment