Somebody Farted!! EEwwww | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Somebody Farted!! EEwwww

A couple of days ago, I was at the bank during my lunch hour waiting for my turn. I was a Monday, the first day of the week and coupled with lunch hour, it was naturally packed.

I could not even find a seat and had to stand. Suddenly, it was so damn smelly that I suspect somebody farted but I could not pinpoint who did it in a public place!!! My goodness, I was so tickled, I nearly could not contain my laughter because that place was so crowded, don't tell me I was the only one who noticed that?

I sent a text message to my friend telling him that I was GAS-BOMBED hahaha! He asked me if I was the one who farted. Dang him! Where got people fart and don't realise it? Hahahaha!!!

Goodness it was so funny, even if it was smelly! And writing this post makes me want to puke my breakfast out! Wait a minute… I haven’t had my breakfast yet this morning. Hahaha!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment