New Game On My E61i | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Game On My E61i

Call me a cheapo but I am not going to buy games for my mobile device! I have been searching for FREE games online and collecting them one by one. I know I am wasting a lot of time but no way am I going to spend money even if it is just a few bucks, to download a game only to uninstall it because I DON'T LIKE THE GAME.

There are quite a few games or applications that I downloaded that I removed only after using once or twice because I find that they are not as good as I thought; either they want me to register with them or has an unfriendly interface or is something that I don't even understand how to use or play.

For applications or games like these, I have no qualms about removing them because they are free. If I had paid for them, I would not want to remove them and that would only serve to clutter up my memory card.

Anyway, my new game is Tetris, the game where blocks of various shapes fall from the top and we are supposed to stack them up line by line and not let the blocks fill up the screen.

I used to be addicted to this game and play it for hours at the computer. Now that I have it on the phone, I am getting addicted to it again but too bad time is a luxury nowadays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment