Branson, Tourism Town | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Branson, Tourism Town

While blog hopping, I saw a few posts written about Branson Missouri. Well, I was curious about the city so I went to Google to find out more information. I was surprised that it is a tourism town with so many things to do and see!

You know, going to less popular places for a holiday is actually cheaper compared to Hawaii and Florida but I wonder how many connecting flights we need to take before landing in Branson.

I read that even acrobats from China did a performance tour in Branson! Can you believe that??? I guess these acrobats travel EVERYWHERE!!!

Although I have no plans to travel anywhere in the near future, it is still good to keep my options open and expand my list of places to visit when I have the opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment