They Were Maternity Clothes! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, September 01, 2007

They Were Maternity Clothes!

The other day, I was shopping at Jusco when we came across a basket of clothes. These were in the clearance bin so I checked the clothes. If you don't already know, I love checking out stuff especially if they are in the clearance bin! Haha

Anyway, they were so large, I thought that these clothes were for out-sized people. If you shop at Jusco, you know that they have clothes in the sizes of XXL - XXXL that I think Jusco is the only place where large women in Malaysia could buy cheaper non-boutique clothes.

Then suddenly, I was crowded around by all these pregnant ladies checking out the clothes then only I realized that those were maternity clothes and not clothes for extra large people. Yikes... they should have written that somewhere by the bin, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment