Theme Song Of My Life: Back in Black by AC/DC | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Theme Song Of My Life: Back in Black by AC/DC

I don't remember where I came across this BlogThings quiz about the theme song of one's life but I know that I just have to do it. So off I went to BlogThings this morning and luckily the quiz is still available. Sometimes they are expired, though

Now, the reason I wanted to do this so badly is because I always think that the theme song of my life as I know it is: Living On A Prayer. Yes, I love Bon Jovi and I love rock, this is a great love-rock song BUT, as it is, I am living day by day and I feel as if I have no specific goals or distinct ambition.

Hence, Living on a Prayer, come what may.

While I have done a handful of BlogThings quiz and felt that they are rather accurate, I am not so sure for this because there was no option for me to provide a really true-to-myself accurate answer to their question.

Anyway, according to BlogThings, the theme song of my life is AC/DC’s Back In Black. I STILL think it is Living On A Prayer, though!

Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!

0 comments:

Post a Comment