Extending Hawaiian Vacation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Extending Hawaiian Vacation

My friend, Doris, told me that after she has received further Hawaiian vacation information online, it is really tempting for her to extend her vacation in Hawaii. Right now, she is not certain how long her family would be staying at one of the Oahu vacation rentals she has booked.

She really wants to extend her trip for another week but that will depend on whether her husband is able to apply for leave from the company. Doris said that if he could just squeeze a few more off days, she would be delighted to rent one of those Maui condos that has a beautiful view out to the ocean. She said it would be a tremendous experience to be able to try living in a condo in Hawaii as well as a beach rental.

Doris knows that I am also yearning to go to Hawaii for a vacation but I can’t yet so she promised to bring home souvenirs for me. She better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment