Sarawak Plantation Bhd. | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sarawak Plantation Bhd.

The new IPO Sarawak Plantation Bhd. is priced at MYR3.00 per share. I think it's a tad high. Don't you think so? All I can afford this time are two miserable lots and if I were to apply, I'd be using two CDS accounts. Do you think it's worth the trouble?

How high is it expected to go and since it's already MYR3.00, will there even be a premium considering that the market sentiment isn't too good? On Friday, the KLCI fell 25 points. I think it's OK to take a fall since it is so high now. Besides, the day of listing is 28th August, near Merdeka and I believe most people would be in a holiday mood and not keen to go into the market.

I don't think I will be applying this round. Hopefully, I won't regret on 28th August, seeing how high the price jumps. But then even if I were to apply, what are the chances of me getting, two shots in the lowest box?

0 comments:

Post a Comment