PC Fair Is Coming Again! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

PC Fair Is Coming Again!

I remember my anticipation on waiting for PC Fair in March and then I bought the Epson CX3900 during PC Fair. Wow, time flies and it's August, where the 2nd PC Fair of the year will be held soon.

I really would like to get myself a laptop but I am so not confident in buying something that doesn't give me trouble the first day. Yes, my luck is that bad. Moreover, I have come across one too many cases of people's laptop konking out after the first year. Wah, that means must get extended warranty already. I don't think I will buy one this time, though. I can't afford to spend an average of MYR2500 for a mid-range laptop when my finances aren't in order.

Hmm what I am looking forward to buy is a multimedia headphone. I saw them in the previous PC Fair going for MYR10 only. Yep, I think I'll be getting these only. My cheapo one, after the expensive one was broken by my monkey when his jaws clamped on the cable during one bout of fits earlier this year, has KO-ed even without using. I didn't even know until I wanted to watch a movie on my computer and the stupid thing has no audio. Cheh

Oh yeah, would like to buy a digital camera but my friend says he has one that is spoilt but he can try to send it in for repair and let's see how it goes. If it could be repaired, I will be its new owner. Keeping my fingers crossed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My laptop is here but you know Acer laptops have bad reviews on their useful life span. I hope it will last for at least 3 years....

Em said...

Did you buy 3-year extended warranty? It's quite risky hoh...?

Anonymous said...

I bought from SenQ, they offer me 4 years extended warranty with additional cost (paid by my father so I don't know :-P).

I think it's quite risky but if the seller is willing to help when it breaks down, I think it's OK.

Em said...

Yee Piao,

You're so lucky got ATM. I don't have loh, everything paid for by myself, sure gigi sakit :-(

I try my best not to spend. Torture myself hehehe

rainbow angeles said...

hey girl, if you are looking for reliable lappies, my take is either an IBM/Lenovo or Fujitsu... the rest... ahem... u know lah...

BUT of course $$$ wise, very much more $$$... hope you'll get a good one! :)

Em said...

Angel, now no funds but I'm really salivating for one HAHAHA!
Thanks for your tips!

Post a Comment