Curing The Flu With Colloidal Silver | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Curing The Flu With Colloidal Silver

A couple of days ago, I received a text message from my friend saying that he is not feeling well. He said his whole body ached had fever and sore throat. That's the onset of the nasty flu. He said it's all because of running up and down due to work and the weather was bad too.

Receiving his message, I remember that another friend of mine is a true advocate of colloidal silver. He told me that colloidal silver could cure many ailments, including the flu.

I told my sick friend about it but he was uncertain if he should consult his doctor or take colloidal silver. Well, not many people have heard of colloidal silver so I can't blame him.

However, my friend promised to check it out but he said that he would rather only start taking it when he is healthy. Isn't he funny?

Although I have known of colloidal silver for some time now, I have yet to try it myself. I know I said I would but I am not known as the Queen of Procrastinator for nothing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment